Don Construction Products (DCP) has accumulated over 90 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative construction materials. DCP has operations in North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia with 15 manufacturing locations and a distribution network to over 35 countries.
1927 - Company set up as Akis Chemicals Company Ltd., in Doncaster, UK.
1928 - Company merged with Francois Chemicals Ltd.
1986 - Management bought out and company rebranded as Don Construction Chemicals.
1997 - F. Ball and Co. Ltd., UK’s leading manufacturer of flooring adhesives and floor preparation materials, acquired Don Construction Chemicals and renamed the company as Don Construction Products (DCP).
2000 - G.R.A.B. Resins of the UK, a 1995 F. Ball and Co. Ltd. acquisition, is integrated into DCP.
2005 - DCP signed a license agreement with Ayla Construction Chemicals for the Middle East.
2010 - DCP acquired Ayla Construction Chemicals in the Middle East.
2016 - DCP acquired Everlac and Sports Coatings, a leading UK sports flooring company.
2017 - DCP expanded into North America and set up operations in North Carolina.
- Fully equipped R&D laboratories covering diverse climatic and application conditions.
- Continuous R&D activities ensuring a leading market position and full product range.
- Strong commitment to introduction of new innovative products to market.
- Tuning of products to suit local environment conditions while maintaining the right product performance.
- Enduring product performance evaluation and bench marking.
- Unending upgrading of products through cost engineering and introducing new raw materials.
DCP Product Range
DCP manufactures a wide range of construction chemical products which include:
Grouts & Anchors
Sealants & Joints
Tile Adhesives & Grouts
Building Finishing Products
DCP's HSE Commitment
- Do everything reasonably practicable to prevent accidents, injuries and work related ill health.
- Comply with, and where practical, exceed all applicable legislation, adopted codes of practice and other requirements.
- Where none exist, set and adhere to stringent standards based on DCP’s best practices.
- Actively involve and encourage all employees in the achievement of DCP’s objectives.
- Appoint competent people to assist in meeting statutory duties including external HSE performance.
DCP's Environment Commitment
- Our commitment to the environment, low CO₂ foot print and low dust emissions enables us to operate production close to residential areas where the most stringent environmental regulations exist.
- We commit unreservedly to this directive since these residential areas are our homes and backyards.
Company's Core Values
- Integrity in Every Aspect of Our Business; We seek the trust of our employees, clients, and all professionals we work with.
- Innovation & Creativity; We always look for new ways of creating value and improving.
- Service Beyond Expectations; We learn from customers, understand them and aim to exceed their expectations.
- Teamwork; We listen and learn from each other, and work together to achieve outstanding results.
- Respect; We treat each other with fairness and respect.
- Protecting the Environment; We respect the environment by reducing, recycling, and reusing our waste wherever and whenever possible and avoid using any harmful materials.
Don Construction Holdings Limited
Hawthorn House, Helions Bumpstead Road
CB9 7AA, United Kingdom
Tel.: +44 1440 766 360