- Suitable for dry, wet and flooded holes.
- Use standard sealant application gun.
- Exceptional rapid strength development.
- Styrene free.
- Resistant to dynamic loading.
- Exceptional bond to concrete and steel surfaces.
- High ultimate and early strengths
- Low waste, reusable and easily recycled cartridge.
Keyfix AE15 is high strength, fast cure, styrene free, epoxy acrylate resin anchoring grout supplied in a pre-packed cartridge system.
It is suitable for use with different type of substrates such as cracked concrete, uncracked concrete, solid and hollow masonry, hard natural stone, solid rock, voided stone or rock.
Keyfix AE15 is available in three diff erent grades depending on the installation environment:
- Keyfix AE15: Standard grade
- Keyfix AE15-T: for high-temperature environments
- Keyfix AE15-W: for cold-temperature environments