- Specially designed for wide joints grouting.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Reduced water absorption properties, suitable for wet areas.
- Low shrinkage rate, free of cracks.
- Uniform colour, for aesthetic joint appearance.
- Easy to apply, non-sag with good workability.
- Available in wide range of brilliant colours.
Cemafill Stone is cementitious tile grout and pointing mortar for bricks and natural stone suitable for wide joints up to 20 mm. The high abrasion resistance and the reduced water absorption characteristics make Cemafill Stone suitable for both of internal and external applications.
Cemafill Stone is available in wide range of brilliant colours that provide a uniform and aesthetic joint appearance.